Tier Three -- $2,500 per calendar year
- Clean energy businesses with 51 - 200 employees in San Diego county
- Recognition as an early member and support SDED's local clean energy/ community energy Acceleration Team -- including recognition as desired on materials supporting any specific community's CCA formation efforts.
- Listing on SDED documents as a Member organization.
- Discounted rates on all SDED conferences, workshops and public events.
- Employees eligible for discounted SDED individual Tier 1 membership.
- Eligible to participate in SDED-developed grant applications for demonstration projects, as opportunities arise.
- Eligible to participate in SDED's "JumpStart Program Development Lab" (Tier 3+4 members only)
- Eligible to serve on the SDED Advisory Board or other project committees, upon invitation.
- Early invitation to participate as a sponsor on any public events. First-call opportunity to sponsor -in whole or part- major conferences or workshops convened by SDED.